Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Atlantic City

Heading out today to Atlantic City for a couple weeks!

My favorite band, Phish, is playing a 3-night run this weekend. I'm seeing the shows, and will be in AC grinding live the rest of the time. I will be mostly at the Borgata. I'll try to post some updates of my results and how the games are playing over my stay.

I put a very small deposit of 50 bucks on Merge recently in order to grind up a secondary roll and stay in close touch with the state of the micros. It's no big accomplishment for me to beat up on the smallest stakes available, but it's fun nonetheless! :)


1 comment:

  1. Good first day. Arrived yesterday after a 7 hour drive. Got checked in and cleaned up and went down to play some 2/5. After about 2 hours of play I was feeling fairly tired and was also having some thoughts of being concerned about the money so I decided to stand up. I was ahead about $200 at the time. I only brought $3000 and I was having thoughts about worrying about bustoing my roll early lol. Anyways I decided to then play some 1/2 given my fatigue and mental state and grinded 1/2 for another 5 hours and won $400.

    Plus $600 and change on my first day - success! My three concerts kick off tomorrow night, and I will be partying a bit for those, so I will probably continue to grind a mix of 1/2 and 2/5 depending on my mental state for the next few days and only play 2/5 when I'm right for it.

    ReplyDelete