Thursday, July 12, 2012
Spew Review
It's been a while, but it's time for a SPEW REVIEW!
I'm building up a new a bankroll on Merge since I don't want to play live anymore.
I hit a bad stretch of running -EV and it has frustrated me since I'm losing at stakes I know I can crush and also because I'm trying hard to build a bankroll quickly.
Today I lost a few unlucky early pots and got on tilt and spewed pretty hard. I've seen spewing off and on lately, and I need to get myself under control ASAP.
So, I'm back to daily spew reviews until I'm back on track.
--- 7/12/2012 ---
- ATs - 130bb deep bet/call flop TP+NFD check/minraise all in turn in spot where i was fairly certain he had a set - hard to calculate exact spewage vs his range here but we'll call it 50bb of spew
- JJ - called a 3bet vs a nit in a spot and stacked off with an overpair on 982ss vs his AA. some FE sometimes get in as flop but his range so strong about 50bb of spew
- ran a 3barrel bluff vs a fish in a 3bet pot with a missed flush draw. i have equity and implied odds on earlier streets but the river 50bb hopeless shove is spew
- stacked off with overpair KK in multiway pot where flop action was obvious that i was dead and i just spite stacked. i started with a bit over 100bb stacks so here is a full 100bb of spew.
- 3bet/5bet with 66 pre btn vs blind in a spot where it was too early vs a reg. i get some folds and i have equity vs his calling range so all told 25bb of spew here.
- ran a 3barrel bluff vs a weakish reg in a 3bet pot where i suspected he would tank/sigh call his pair and i did it anyways. 50bb of spew overall
- unknown tag x/r with set on dry board and bet turn shove river and i called down light convincing myself that he was polarized and had a bluff range but really i didnt know anything about the guy and just couldnt fold due to tilt. 75bb of spew
- slightly misplayed 88 in a 3bet pot but it was mostly fine maybe 10bb of spew
- paid off a 20bb river bet in a spot he's never bluffing 20bb of spew
- got in 55 preflop kinda spewy vs two halfstackers maybe 20bb of spew
- x/c a 10bb river bet where i'm never good
- made a lightish calldown that is good sometimes but still too thin 15bb spew
- made a bad big cbet in a 3bet squeezed pot in a bad spot/board 15bb spew
Total: 440bb
That's 4.4BI of spew in ONE SESSION.
Going to take a break and then play again in a little while and see if I can get this thing under control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment