Monday, January 2, 2012

Starting Off 2012

First two sessions of 2012 under my belt at this point.

I've been playing quite well the last few days, hopefully I can keep it up. I've been fortunate enough to catch a little rungood as well. If you are part of the Version2Poker community, you can view the goals thread I created here:

http://client6g1p.freeforums.org/official-goals-thread-t240.html

Because I didn't feel satisfied with my run at nl50 at the end of our micro challenge, I'm planning on spending a bit more time there before moving back up, just to make sure I am crushing and confident and my game is in proper shape.

Here's my graph so far:


LET'S GO!!!

btw - I think Sean and I are going to record one last video for that challenge thread over the next few days - keep an eye out for it's release over the next couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment