Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Minor Spew

Had a little bit of spew yesterday. Nothing too major, but I started out the session running bad and definitely let it affect me and didn't play my best. I ended up making one hero call that I don't necessarily mind as played, but I don't love my play leading up to the river and I shouldn't have been in that spot to start with, I was pressing the action a little too much. I also paid off a fish light on the river facing a 1/4 pot bet in a medium pot when I was 100% certain I was beat, but I was frustrated and said "lol pot odds" and clicked call anyways.

Going to start a session soon, and I wanted to put yesterday's poor play to rest by reviewing the hands and blogging about them briefly. If you do play badly on a given day, it's very important to admit it yourself and understand what you did wrong, and then accept it and move on and try to play your best again.

Hopefully today I can stay on point and get things back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment